11/25/13

Look who's back


Hello my ultimate readers ( if there's any hehe) ! Oh my, its been a year since i left this blog. I miss blogging! Blame on instagram and twitter for made me neglected my blog. So much going on! Banyaaaakk sangat nak update with u people. Will start blogging back andddd i try my best to update as much as I can.

My family and I already moved to Nusajaya,JB. Akim accept a job offer at Singapore, so we rent a house at Nusa Sentral,Nusajaya. Its a new housing area and its quite peaceful. We love it here. Lili pun suke. Oh, lili dah bosar panjang! hehe. Will leave u guys here with her pictures. I promise ill update more. Xoxo






6 comments:

  1. More more more!hehe
    Welcome back p,yeay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Thankyou ya for making me realise that blogging is much fun.

      Delete
  2. welcome back :)

    nice housing area..sure kena beli annual pas legoland kan..
    so near to u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. ;)
      Yup, mmg kene beli sebb we save more if beli annual pass. Dekat sgt u.

      Delete
  3. wah..jauh nye..so yo SAHM ke??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ria. SAHM balik. Resigned mase pindah sini. Bolehlah blogging balik. Hehe

      Delete