10/15/12

Finally updated

Salam all. Yikes, i know its been ages. Finally i have the strength to update my blog. My family and & I are doing good. Alhamdulillah. How about u? I hope u guys are doing good, amin.
So here's a little bit of update happened yesterday. Its my 2nd anniversary. love! Because its monday, so early morning i went to setia city mall with my bff erin. later at night, had our anniversary dinner at Bonjour cafe, kota damansara. My current favourite place to dine. Love the ambience & the food masyaAllah delish! Managed to only snap few photos just because im too busy enjoying the moments.


5 comments:

  1. Pipi! I miss reading your posts!!! MashaAllah Lili is looking more adorable than d last time I saw her pic. Happy anniversary to u n hubby!!!! Keep those Lili pics coming yeah hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, sweetness! happy annie lili's mom & dad.. 1 happy family indeed.. great looking place, nice & warm, food pun mcm luscious.. lili kelaparan kot, usha tomato-on-the-stick tuh satu mcm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lili mcm kurus sikit la.. tp tetap comel

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud luck ^^

    SLM..please www.cicileydi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby lili comel sangat. Geram with the.pipi haha..

    ReplyDelete