3/24/12

Off pink and blue

Yay! i love weekend! Altho everyday is pretty same to me. hehe. Stayed subang this weekend. Supposed to attend my dear friend Mira 25th surprise birthday party but sadly lili is not feeling very well. Sobs. Baru excited wanna meet Mira,yaqeen,n all my good old friend. Anywayyy, I went to subang parade just to had my breakfast there but ayayayayyy godaan syaitan telah mempengaruhi momma to have a look whats new at Mothercare andd YAYYY I managed to not buy anythingg !


Ok, i lied. I bought lili bubble toys. So tempting because of the colour and price! so cheap got 50% discount. How can i not buy meh? Now all I need to buy now is a pool. 
hey, this is minee.

13 comments:

  1. Yes, u're the cutest Lili! Amboii seronok ye ada toy baru. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee. Aunty reena perasan je bj lili! seronok dpt balls pink. Hihi

      Delete
  2. homaiiii efira smlm i pegi toys r us pun tempted nak buy balls n inflatable pool for ZA. but kat tangan dah penuh toys lain hehehee. how much ehh after discount the colourful balls kt mothercare? kat toys r us ada 100 balls for 89.90!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I pun tempted sgt tgk toys at mothercare! Pls buy at mothercare, still plenty. I bought rm34.50 after discount. Normal price rm69! 100 balls. Tp this color only.

      Delete
    2. seriousss??! damn cheap ok! mmg berbaloi u beli. color pun sweeet. suits lili very well :D huhu i beli yg macam dina ckp tu, 89.90 for 100 pcs. haishh.

      Delete
    3. yup!!! mmg worth it tau. colour pun so cantek kann. 89.90 for 100 macam mahal !

      Delete
  3. so cheap!!! dont care if it's pink n blue! i love pink hahahaa... thanks for sharing efira!

    ReplyDelete
  4. owhh..jenuh nya nk kemas nnti :)

    ReplyDelete